Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Heavy Music Anthems that Soothe the Soul

Whenever you feel down, or if someone pisses you off, we recommend that you let your frustrations out in a constructive and positive way. A great stress reliever is to go to a live concert, enter the pit, and throw your Horns Up. But if you are sitting at home and don't feel like dealing with the outside world, here are a dozen LIVE songs that we'll soothe your soul and make you want to rise up and dominate! So crank up your sound system, clear your throat, and let it rip!

PANTERA: RISE
"It's time to spread the word! Let the voice be heard! All of us, one of us, all of us! Dominate and take the motherfucking world!"



METALLICA: MASTER OF PUPPETS
"Master of Puppets I'm pulling your strings! Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams! Blinded by me, you can't see a thing!"



SLAYER: SEASONS IN THE ABYSS
"Close your eyes! Look deep in your soul! Step outside yourself! And let your mind go!



HATEBREED: PERSEVERANCE
"Perseverance! Against all opposition! Crushing all limitations! Pure strength through solitude! Discipline and determination!"



MADBALL: PRIDE
"Life`s hard, you struggle some times! In the end I`ll get what`s mine! But for now I`ll deal with the times! Have some faith and you`ll get by!"



AGNOSTIC FRONT: FOR MY FAMILY
"We always stuck together! We always had something to prove! We gave birth to a movement! This is for the old school and the new!"



AT THE GATES: SLAUGHTER OF THE SOUL
"Always the same! My tired eyes have seen enough! Of all your lies! My hate is blind!"



MESHUGGAH: NEW MILLENIUM CYANIDE CHRIST
"I eradicate the fake pre-present me! Elevate me to a higher human form! The characters I am, made into a word complete!
Then I'll be the new norm!"



AMON AMARTH: THE PURSUIT OF VIKINGS
"It carries us out to sea! With hope of fame and pride! And glorious all will be! That with sword in hand will die!"



TESTAMENT: TRIAL BY FIRE
"Trapped by flames of fury! Ordered unto by the jury! Death is their desire! Thrown in the fire!"



MEGADETH: SWEATING BULLETS
"Well, me... It's nice talking to myself! A credit to dementia! Some day you too will know my pain! And smile its blacktooth grin!"



LAMB OF GOD: WALK WITH ME IN HELL
"Take hold of my hand! For you are no longer alone! Walk with me in hell!"

No comments: