Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Game Over For Straight Line Stitch? Guitarist Seth Tacker Quits The Band!

Seth Tacker, founder and guitarist of Knoxville, Tennessee rockers Straight Line Stitch, has announced that he is quitting the band. Here is Tacker's official statement:

"I have officially stepped down from Straight Line Stitch. Straight Line Stitch is something I will forever cherish and I will miss it deeply. Some things just aren't meant to be, and at this particular point of my life Straight Line Stitch is one of those things. I will be forever grateful for all the fans and friends I have met on this journey. Time to turn a new leaf... I love you all!"

As reported last week, Straight Line Stitch has parted ways with drummer Kanky Lora.

Commented Lora in a statement: "I have decided to step away from Straight Line Stitch. I actually made this decision and informed the band of my departure, after our last European tour. And now with the New Year and a fresh start, I feel now is the best time to show this to the public.

"Obviously, there are many reasons behind this decision, but none that I feel the need to discuss since I would like to leave in good faith.

"I will always cherish the countless memories, good and bad, and will always be thankful for all of the great experiences that I've had with the band.

"Thank you to all the fans for your generous support and God bless you all. I wish nothing but the best and good luck to the band and their future members.


"As of right now, I'm still producing and engineering and had a few offers for touring already so I will be hitting the road soon. I'm still looking to join another band full-time as well."

Straight Line Stitch released their latest album entitled 'The Fight Of our Lives', in March of last year via EOne Music. What really stands out about this record, is Alexis's vocals and the musical variety within the record. While some may say that they are experimenting too much, we believe that the band has carefully crafted a solid album that promises to be the bands most successful album to date. Losing two key members within one week is not easily assimilated by any band, so is this the end of Straight Line Stitch? Stay tuned for more information.



Related links:
Straight Line Stitch on Facebook
Straight Line Stitch on MySpace
eOne Music

No comments: