Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Peter Dolving Responds To Internet Bashing Following Harsh Words Towards His Former THE HAUNTED Bandmates!


Earlier this week, former THE HAUNTED singer Peter Dolving posted a lengthy statement on the reasons behind his decision to quit the band. One comment that caused a lot of reactions within the internet world was this one: "Anders and Jonas Bjoerler are two of the most fuc*ed up emotionally dysfunctional pieces of sh*t I have ever worked with"! 

Dolving has posted another statement in order to clarify his reasons for going public with the group's dirty laundry. Here it is:

"So regarding my statement on THE HAUNTED; I am not looking for drama. Fuck that. I am not carrying a grudge. I'm simply putting the reality of their actions on the table.

"If I would have continued shutting my mouth about I would just have continued participating in the dysfunctionality. I have chosen not to. I have music, creativity, love and shitloads of really cool fans who are not interested in belittling introverts and trolls on Blabbermouth.

"If you like AT THE GATES, THE HAUNTED and even the twins [THE HAUNTED/AT THE GATES guitarist Anders Björler and bassist Jonas Björler], that's perfectly alright. It good to have something to like.

"No one is taking anything from their artistry; they are skilled and talented. You don't have to take sides. Seriously. I just don't want it to be some deep dark secret. That type of shit wears life out.

"My rage and actual bitterness is perfectly justified. They took food from my table. Anyone who's ever been laid off or screwed will identify.

"Now, on the other hand, if my art, my words, my thoughts provoke you, that just reveals your intolerance. Which is fucking sad, because because it's 2012, and carrying around moral codes and a view on reality as if it 1912, is just, well, really really fucking sad. Really.

"The world my friends, is changing. We can push forward or fight it it, but it's not going to stop it. Things change. Normality is not being a conservative dick, held back by fear and intolerance. Normality is the air between you and me, all those other things are you inside you, in battle with reality.

"Just saying."

Read Peter Dolving's previous rant HERE!

Join the revolution, contribute to our Indiegogo campaign! Click HERE: www.indiegogo.com/hornsup
 

Related links:
The Haunted
The Haunted on MySpace
The Haunted on YouTube
The Haunted on Facebook
Century Media Records

No comments: