Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Meet The SUICIDE GIRL That Loves LAMB OF GOD, Hates AVENGED SEVENFOLD & Lost Virginity To The DEFTONES!

Recently, Nefarious Realm conducted an interview with SUICIDE GIRL Lee. Since she happens to have great musical taste and is pretty easy on the eyes, we decided to share this sexy interview with you guys. We hope you enjoy it!

How long have you been modeling?

I’ve been modeling since April 2005.

Any notable achievements or moments your proud of in your career so far?

I’ve been in the Suicide Girls magazine, book and DVD!

When you’re not modeling, what do you like to do?

I love going to shows, hanging out with friends, walking around the city and pole dancing.

What are some bands you have been listening to a lot lately?

Lamb of God, The Agonist, Deftones, DevilDriver and Mastodon.

Most recent concert you’ve attended?

Heavy MTL!!! It was amazing.

Who are you wanting to see live, but haven’t yet?


I would love to see Steel Panther. They were in town the other week but the show was sold out.

If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be?


That’s a hard one but I guess I would have to say Around the Fur by Deftones.

Is there a band out there that you simply cannot stand?

There are many but the one that comes to mind is Avenged Sevenfold.

Who do you think is the hottest musician?

Chino Moreno of Deftones. He has such a sexy voice and great stage presence. I actually lost my virginity listening to Deftones. I told my boyfriend at the time that I wouldn’t have sex with him unless Deftones were playing.

What is a big turn on for you?


Getting bit or choked.

Honestly, favorite position?


Doggystyle.

You’re in a galaxy far far away, what Star Wars character to you shag?


A lot of people are going to hate me but I’m not a fan of Star Wars.


Photos by: Sharon Davies – Website

Related links:
Suicide Girls
Follow Lee on Twitter

No comments: