Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Monday, October 22, 2012

BEHEMOTH Unleashes Video Footage Of Entire Uruguay Concert!

Kickass fan-filmed video footage of BEHEMOTH's entire October 18 performance at La Trastienda in Montevideo, Uruguay can be watched below.



In an April 2012 interview with Metal Blast, Nergal offered the following information about BEHEMOTH's mindset going into the next album. "We want to take our time and not rush ourselves in any way," he said. "It looks like it might be the most important album in our career. I want to make the most honest record and I won't be bending to anyone's rules or expectations, including [BEHEMOTH's record labels] Metal Blade or Nuclear Blast. Every next BEHEMOTH album is a surprise and is never the same. . . We don't want to stress ourselves because the music business and the direction it takes is not as I would like it to be. That means we will be going against the current again and just do as we will and please. Whatever we do is going to be BEHEMOTH, 100%. It is the state of our will and nobody can deny it. I can tell you that we aren't going to come out with a reggae or country album; it's going to be BEHEMOTH, it's going to be extreme. But don't be surprised if people listened to it and said, 'Fuck, they did it. It's so amazing.' [Laughs] That's what I like to say when I listen to my own music. I love to surprise myself. I hate things that are predictable. I want to surprise myself and surprise other people, as well. . . Don't get me wrong, I am a huge AC/DC fan and I expect AC/DC to be AC/DC, but don't expect BEHEMOTH to put out another 'The Apostasy', 'Demigod' or 'Evangelion' album, because that will not happen."

In other Behemoth news, the band has recently announced that they are among the acts confirmed for the Barge To Hell cruise December 3rd-7th. For more information, the entire line up, and to book a room, visit http://www.bargetohell.com.

Click here to check out our BEHEMOTH gallery!

Related links:
Metal Blade Records
Behemoth on Metal Blade Records
Behemoth on Facebook
Behemoth on Twitter

No comments: