Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Get MOTÖRHEAD's Rock N' Roll Signature Wine At A Discount Price!


MOTÖRHEAD's Rock N' Roll signature wine debuted in Sweden in 2010 and it has been announced that it has sold more than 300,000 bottles since it was launched.

The Australian Shiraz has been personally and carefully selected by the band and has been described as a wine with a fruity aroma, flavors of vanilla, blackberries, plums, eucalyptus and liquorice, but with soft rounded tannins. Or, as Lemmy Kilmister, lead singer, bass player and founder of the band, puts it: "My advice is — approach it with caution. I mean, wine is deceptive, anything can happen."

Get Motörhead's wine for just $19.99!

When asked how the idea for Motörhead Shiraz came about, Lemmy said in a recent interview, "Well, the company takes care of the business end and all I have to worry about is the quality. I am not going to sell shit to people, you know. We have a wine as well, that is very good. It was really simple how I got into it. This guy came up and said, 'You know, you could make money if we make this wine.' I said, 'Okay.' I think it is a California wine or it might be Spanish, I don't know. The vodka is Swedish."

Related links:
Motörhead
Lemmy on Facebook
Motörhead on Twitter

No comments: