Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Jeff Loomis forced to miss a few shows of the SOILWORK tour - Official statement available!


Talk about a rough tour for multi-talented guitar player Jeff Loomis. First his van gets broken into and robbed
in St. Louis, Missouri (details HERE). And now he has received news that his father has passed away, which means Loomis needs to miss some of tour dates of his tour with SOILWORK. Here is a statement posted by Loomis regarding this very sad news:

"On April 22nd in Corpus Christi, Texas, I got the very sad news of my father's passing right before we were about to perform. I will be flying home to be with my family tonight and will rejoin the SOILWORK tour in Richmond, Virginia on the 29th. Thank you all for your support and warm thoughts.

"My dad meant the world to me and this is a very difficult time for both me and my family…"


Our condolences go out to Jeff and his entire family!

Loomis has set up a paypal account for any amount of donations to assist them for the duration of the tour.

Below is the Paypal email to make donations to.

JLoomisbanddonation@outlook.com 




Related links:
Jeff Loomis' official site

No comments: